Human Capital is one of the most important asset in any organization and often the most neglected one. In the years to come, companies around the world.
Human Capital is one of the most important asset in any organization and often the most neglected one. In the years to come, companies around the world — and in Pakistan & Qatar in particular — will face unprecedented people challenges in light of economic situation and World Cup 2022 such as:
- Key talent retention,
- Relentless cost pressures,
- Constant change, and need for a transferable workforce.
The only way to overcome these challenges is for HR to help in creating value for the company by playing an active role in formulating business strategy and helping the company achieve its strategic goals. In other words, HR should become more effective, not just more efficient.
And our services help to achieve that:
- Human Capital Recruitment
- Employment relation & compliance;
- HR strategy;
- HR Transformation;
- Total Rewards management;
- Talent Management and Leadership Development Programs;
- Corporate Culture Assessment and Development;
- Change Management;
- Organizational structure redesign;
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) system development and deployment.
- Benchmarking In today’s increasingly competitive business environment, companies need to identify key improvement opportunities to create a robust platform for future and continued growth.
- World class companies have increasingly identified benchmarking as the way to do this. Companies compare, and measure themselves against world class organizations and as a result identify their path to success. There is a whole set of best practice policies available worldwide which are yet to be evaluated, adjusted and implemented by companies in Pakistan & Qatar. Benchmarking can cover various aspects of the company’s operations such as:
- Supply chain,
- General accounting and reporting.
- For benchmarking we use the APQC Process Classification Framework (PCF) and the APQC database of measures and data points from over 7,000 organizations Enterprise risk Enterprise risk services (ERS) is defined as a rigorous approach to assessing and addressing risks from all sources that either threaten the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives or represent opportunities to exploit for competitive advantage.
- The Professional Impex (TPI) ’s enterprise risk services (ERS) practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow clients around the world to better measure, manage, and control risk, and to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise.
- With core competencies encompassing capital markets, control assurance, internal audit, regulatory consulting, and security services, our ERS professionals offer a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Client involvement is one of the key success factors: we are working closely with the client to ensure knowledge transfer and implementation success.
Enterprise risk services include:
- Control assurance;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Forensic and dispute;
- Internal audit;
- IT audit;
- Revenue assurance;
- Risk management System.
We bring proven diagnostic tools and methodologies to improve your business processes, organizational capabilities and performance management skills.
Get in Touch
For inquiries or requests that require a more personal response, we will make every attempt to respond within 48 hours. Or, if you prefer to contact us by phone or fax, please use our Office Locator to find a Deloitte office near you.
Please send your suggestion and complaint with details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pakistan: River Garden, Commercial Block 1, Janjua Plaza, Express way, Islamabad